Open with New Protocols
Dear Valued Patients,
We are counting down the days until your upcoming appointment. As Washington
enters the Phases of “Safe Start Washington” you will see some new procedures that will
be different than your last visit with us. These changes were made to our clinic
protocols to be in compliance with the state and to ensure your safety as well as our
other high-risk patients. When you arrive at our clinic we kindly ask that each and
every one of you observe these new guidelines.
- We are open by appointment only. Please call our office to schedule your visit.
- Please come alone to your appointment if at all possible. If you need an interpreter, caregiver, parent, etc. to attend your appointment, they will also be screened before entering the building.
- A face mask must be worn for the duration of your visit that covers your mouth and nose. If you do not have a mask we are happy to provide you with one.
- We are no longer utilizing our waiting room. When you arrive at the clinic please call us from your car at (425)771-2662. The door to the clinic is locked to walk-ins and we will let you in as soon as we are ready for you.
- The front desk will arrange to collect your copay or out of pocket payments over the phone. We are able to accept checks or credit cards, but not cash at this time.
- A technician will then speak to you and perform your intake and case history over the phone as well.
- The technician will ask you some questions specific to COVID-19 symptoms. If necessary, we may have to reschedule your appointment.
- Once the clinic is ready to admit you, a technician will come out and wave you to the door. They will take your temperature with a non-contact thermometer and ask you to dispose of your gloves and sanitize your hands.
We are doing our best to keep our patients and staff safe while providing you with your
eyecare needs. If you have any questions about or office procedures or have any
concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you.
Dr. Andrea McKinney
Dr. Jacob Gilbar